A Windows 10 Development Board For Everything
We are more than excited; in fact, we are ecstatic to tell you that the LattePanda is now available to back on Kickstarter!
The LattePanda team started their efforts in 2015 via Kickstarter and amazingly raised £442,735 from 4,060 backers from the campaign. Supported by the manufacturing of DFRobot, LattePanda team delivered the first generation of products in March 2016 as promised. Then LattePanda built up an online community for users from all over the world, contributing hundreds of quality projects.
The LattePanda R&D team keep on exploring more possibilities of technology, and bring up LattePanda Alpha and Delta in 2017!
LattePanda Alpha Edition uses the same Intel 7th generation Core m3 processor as the latest MacBook. It is the perfect choice for keeping the power consumption down but still delivering superior performance. More importantly, it also integrates an Arduino Compatible coprocessor to support the access of thousands of sensors and controllers. 40 pairs of interfaces integration on the board, strong expansion capability ensure its infinite possibilities.
Additional key specifications:
· Windows 10 Pro preinstalled, support Linux
· CPU Up to Intel Core 7th generation M3-7Y30, 2.6Ghz
· Up to 8GB dual-channel RAM
· Compatibility with NVMe SSDs
· Gigabit Ethernet, Wake on lan enable
· Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, support 2.4G/5G wifi, support Bluetooth V4.2
· Software that includes AI and IoT developer kits, allowing students to explore these advanced technologies in an easy, user-friendly way
· Hardware to support creations that leverage artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and machine learning (ML)
· Arduino-enabled, support all of arduino IDE and software library, compatible with Arduino sensor and Actuator.
Help us bring the LattePanda Alpha and Delta to life by pledging on Kickstarter!
We hope we can get your support!