microSDXC UHS-II possibility of using?

A place to talk about all the Operating Systems, Software & Hardware
Forum rules

- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.

- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Getting an TABLE FULL error upon login", "Cannot restore a backup".

- Members are asked to post in English only so that posts can be well received and properly monitored.

- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.

- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Vulgar language and inappropriate material is not allowed and will be removed. We try to maintain a family friendly atmosphere whenever it is possible within the main subject matter of this community. Please keep this in mind when participating.

- Each user is allowed to create one account. If you would like to change your username, please contact us and, most likely, we can do it for you while you can keep all of your profile data, posts, and other content.

- If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for them, our staff and our community, they run the risk of losing their account. We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit or remove any content without warning. These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.

Thank you for visiting LattePanda.com!
Mecki

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:41 pm

@ LattePanda Team or other,

Can I use microSDXC UHS-II in LattePanda?

Is the MicroSD reader connected via USB3.0?

Thank You very much

Mecki

LattePanda
Site Admin

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:39 am

moving this to technical discussion board
Enjoy Tinkering with LattePanda ! :lol:

Mecki

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Thank You, I saw it in first moment wrong...

And ? ;-)

Mecki

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello Panda Latte

great that we here should ask questions according to your last Kickstarter update.
I want to invite you here then they're to give answers!

I know your interest applies to money-making, support is cumbersome and does not pay, but this attitude does not leave a really good impression.

From the beginning, I said, let yourselves but please a little more time to prepare everything better.
Ongoing'll excuse you because of problems and zero support, each time it is called, it will be better, and what is?

One to two times can give a few answers here in the week not really be too much expectations, right?

Starts your umpteenth next production batch a week or two later, and give here sometimes relaxed some answers.
A week or two later can earn money to probably not be the big problem, or?

To my questions:
I think you have the LP itself built or not? Then you ought to know also what you have installed her there. Then why is it so difficult times to give an answer?

For parallel Power Switch: Please introduce the conductor plan online, I search myself out the connections on the board.

Slowly I understand that so many is quite upset, because no one answers.

Thank You LattePanda Team

Mecki

LattePanda
Site Admin

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:53 am

thanks for your suggestions. making money is really not our primary concern, our primary concern is building a community

it seems like you are asking for us to open source the schematics for the board, which we can't do.

The current reader is connected via IO, not usb
atom datasheet.png
atom datasheet.png (24.1 KiB) Viewed 3557 times

we dont have UHSII cards to test at the moment, but we can investigate

in the meantime if you have one we would appreciate it if you can post results.

datasheets for the processor can be found here
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ ... vol-1.html
http://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/e ... vol-2.html

I will also update these in the community resources list

hope this helps
Enjoy Tinkering with LattePanda ! :lol:

KevinA

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:55 pm

LattePanda wrote:thanks for your suggestions. making money is really not our primary concern, our primary concern is building a community

it seems like you are asking for us to open source the schematics for the board, which we can't do.
It would be a good thing to produce a detailed pin out showing the pins to every connector. What you have now is missing enough detail to make it next to worthless, I just found out there is no means to reprogram the firmware short of a kludge.
LattePanda wrote: we dont have UHSII cards to test at the moment, but we can investigate
If your talking about the NEW SD standard forget it, they added more data pins, it's a redesign at higher speeds.