I would like to read out Dallas Maxim Temperatursensors 18S20. Has anyone done it via Ardunio-Board? Cool could be an example on Docs-Section ...
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:55 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: [DISCUSSION] What do you want to do with LattePanda?
- Replies: 40
- Views: 105884
- Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:22 am
- Forum: Troubleshooting
- Topic: Cannot Read-out 1-Wire Tempsensors and USB Adapter DS9490R
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1878
Hello Folks, i am using a Standard LP (2/32) with Win10 and an 3A Poweradapter. I want to read out 1-Wire Temp Sensors (DS 18S20), 15 pieces with a maximum length of 20meter cable. I connected the Sensors with all 3 Pins. As Adapter to PC i am using the Dallas DS9490R USB-Adapter. Before LP i was us...