Search found 1 match

by Juan Bruja
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: [DISCUSSION] What do you want to do with LattePanda?
Replies: 40
Views: 96317

Re: [DISCUSSION] What do you want to do with LattePanda?

99 % of the time I am using the 4 gb/64 gb version for amateur radio software - Specifically SDR applications such as SDR Console V3 and SDR Uno. The remaining 1% is used to run Nikon and Canon digital photo processing software. The LP was getting quite warm when running in the area of 55 to 65 % ca...