Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: LattePanda Alpha 864 Driver Win 10 and Internet Probs Pls Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1431
I installed a Samsung EVO NVMe SSD and there were no drivers required. It works in both Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 (I can dual-boot). If your SSD needs drivers, it would come from the SSD manufacturer.
- Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm
- Forum: Technical Discussion
- Topic: L.P. Alpha DC power experiments and observations
- Replies: 30
- Views: 14133
This sounds like a cool power supply build, but Idk if I’m able to do this. Is there a 12v power supply that can be purchased from amazon or Ali express that is compatible with the Alpha? Also, are these 4-pin power supplies common? I usually find barrel connectors on SBCs with 12v power.
- Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:29 pm
- Forum: Troubleshooting
- Topic: Alpha 864 power adapter connection cannot be powered on, unable to boot.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5115
I'm experiencing the same issue. My Alpha 864 booted originally. I was able to run Windows Update and reboot again. After the 3rd reboot, everything stopped. How can I tell if the PD Adaptor is the problem? I know I can plug my USB-C cable into my phone and it shows it is charging. I don't know if i...