I have a 4GB RAM/64GB eMMC LP Version S70CR110/S70CR100 Z8300 -> V1.0
It used to work fine with Windows 10 and the 7 inch IPS Panel connected via the flatflex ribbon cable and a 3A PSU. I then tried to update the bios to the auto-boot version and experienced this:
- I followed the steps to prepare the thumbdrive following the description.
- I did not connect another display via HDMI.
- On start I did not see the Bios update screen, that I expected. In fact the display remained totally black.
- After a while I turned off the power and tried to reboot with the thumbdrive disconnected and the display still remained black.
- I conected another display via HDMI and didn't get a picture either.
- I checked the external display and HDMI cable wit another device -> both work fine
- I tried to do serveral hard resets following the description without success.
- I tried to follow this instruction for a blind recovery with no hdmi output without success. No picture and the keyboard doesn't even blink.
- Trying to flash the default bios blindly din't work either.
- blue led blinks a few times and turns off
- red led turns on and stays on.