Windows 10 pro ISO file

If you're having trouble with your LattePanda Alpha & Delta, here's the place to get help.
Forum rules
If you have not found a solution, post a new issue. To speed up the process please let us know:
- Have you tried the solutions listed above?
- What board are you using? Standard (2GB RAM/32GB eMMC) or Enhanced (4GB RAM/64GB eMMC)?
- Have you tried any other solutions?
- How long have you had your board for?
- When did you first boot your board?
- Did it work ok before the issue occurred or has the issue always been there?
- Use images and videos to help us understand the issue where possible

If you are seeking RMA:
- Please open a new topic rather than hijacking someone else's thread
- Mark RMA posts with [DEFECTIVE] + <helpful description of issue>. We can then approve/disapprove each request
- Completed RMA cases will be marked with [CLOSED]
You can find the RMA guide [here]

Resolved Issues
- If you manage to fix an issue, please share your solution for the good of the community. It could help someone else in future.
- If an issue is resolved the thread should be marked as [RESOLVED]. We can then sticky the thread to help people in future.
User avatar
Agree_dk
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:24 am

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:31 am

Where can we download the preinstalled unactivated Windows 10 ISO image so that we can restore it?

Just installing a ISO image from microsoft dont work without all drivers?

User avatar
HapHzrd
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Yes, I would also like to know (this is a common scenario, I would think).

Detailed instructions on how to restore Windows 10 to the eMMC would be helpful.

User avatar
Torn
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 am

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:22 pm

I agree, except in my case I want to put Windows Ltsb instead of win pro on the eMMC. I got it on a m.2 and it runs way smoother then pro. But i want to use egpu so need ltsb on emmc

User avatar
smurph
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Same here! The "image" linked in the documentation does not work.

User avatar
LattePanda
Site Admin
Posts: 2642
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:09 am

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:32 am

smurph wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm
Same here! The "image" linked in the documentation does not work.
Would you mind to post the broken link here directly? I will drive to fix! Thanks
Enjoy Tinkering with LattePanda ! :lol:

User avatar
smurph
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:05 pm

LattePanda wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:32 am
smurph wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm
Same here! The "image" linked in the documentation does not work.
Would you mind to post the broken link here directly? I will drive to fix! Thanks
The link works, but it links to a dropbox folder to an incomplete Windows 10 image. When I put that on a USB drive and boot from it, it starts the installation and then says it can't find the installation media or something along those lines. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but at the very least, the instructions are incomplete.

http://docs.lattepanda.com/content/alpha_edition/os/
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d2d4xoe2nk7n ... SsiIa?dl=0

User avatar
Agree_dk
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:24 am

Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:21 am

smurph wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:05 pm
LattePanda wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:32 am
smurph wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm
Same here! The "image" linked in the documentation does not work.
Would you mind to post the broken link here directly? I will drive to fix! Thanks
The link works, but it links to a dropbox folder to an incomplete Windows 10 image. When I put that on a USB drive and boot from it, it starts the installation and then says it can't find the installation media or something along those lines. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but at the very least, the instructions are incomplete.

http://docs.lattepanda.com/content/alpha_edition/os/
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d2d4xoe2nk7n ... SsiIa?dl=0
@LattePanda Team,
when can we expect that you can provide a working image or at least provide ALL drivers and a guide how to install them in both Windows 10 and Linux ?
Thx in advance for your support.

User avatar
rickey318
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:50 am

I agree the Lattepanda Window 10 ISO in the Docs does not work. Installed on a usb and put in my alpha 800 and it gives a error to install a Recover Disc for Windows 10. The Ubuntu ISO worked on a USB even though I only ran the Test without installment of it. But, Wifi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and etc seem to work on it. The Windows 10 ISO needs fixing or at least the drivers.

User avatar
smurph
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:30 pm

They put a new image in the docs. I don't know what they used to RAR it but it didn't extract as a set. I had to extract each of the 3 RAR files individually and merge them manually. That was annoying, but in the end, I did end up with boot media that worked. I'd prefer an actual ISO but I guess this works...

User avatar
Agree_dk
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:24 am

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:07 am

I can boot my LattePanda Alpha with the new image, but it does NOT solve the problem with the Arduino port, so Im still not abel to use arduino on the board.

Post Reply