Unable To Use MicroSD Card Slot

userHead MarkF 2016-04-29 22:17:01 11695 Views13 Replies
I am unable to use any MicroSD cards in my LP, Windows makes the little chime when a card is inserted but then nothing. I have looked in the device manager and there is 2 "SD Storage Class Controller", one with a yellow exclamation mark which are both under storage controllers.
Any ideas?
2021-12-14 20:27:01 I have the same issue - after trying the following it still doesn't work:
1. Uninstall the SD Card drivers, restart, reinstall drivers
2. Reinstall Windows from scratch - adding drivers manually from download on Github (https://github.com/LattePandaTeam/Latte ... GB_Drivers)
3. Testing for any period of time - it works sometimes for an hour or so before the device disconnects.

Mine disconnected while I was running a game from it, which was the final straw for me. I might try to return the device as faulty.
userHeadPic Trispy
2021-06-22 00:50:01 Ive tested multiple SD cards and have ensured all the drivers are up to date userHeadPic extraziadeh
2021-06-18 14:10:39
extraziadeh wrote: ↑Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:02 pm Any update on this? I having the same issue. As soon as I put the SD card in it registers and within seconds disappears
do you have other SD cards to test? Are drivers in Device Manager working properly?
userHeadPic LattePanda
2021-06-18 03:02:52 Any update on this? I having the same issue. As soon as I put the SD card in it registers and within seconds disappears userHeadPic extraziadeh
2017-03-29 17:35:07 Thanks for the feedback userHeadPic LattePanda
2016-07-25 12:17:02 I'm facing the same issue with sandisk 128GB micro SD card. I see 2 SD controllers and one of them has a yellow bang. If I open control panel->hardware devices I see the "Generic 128GB SD card" with a yellow bang. But then it disappears instantly. Looks like a driver issue for sure. userHeadPic prasingh
2016-07-01 21:17:01 Also having problems with my Sandisk 64GB and 32GB SD Card. Already tried installing the driver like schluej explained, reinstalling the drivers with Lattepandas Driver pack and reinstalling windows, didnt helped much.

Please, could someone from the lattepanda team investigate in this problem???
userHeadPic strawberrymaker
2016-06-30 16:24:19
XsrX wrote:My 128GB Sandisc SD Card keeps disappearing after a short time. After boot most of the times it can be accessed (and in the device manager 2 sd storage controller can be found), but after a short while the sd card is gone (only one sd storage controller left). I allready followed shluej advice although both sd card controler did not show a exclamation mark. Still no difference.
hi.
I am having the exact same issue with my Sandisk 64GB. So I had to install nextcloud to my C: drive ;-/
If somebody knows a solution...
thx
userHeadPic shadow_empire
2016-06-29 16:36:04 My 128GB Sandisc SD Card keeps disappearing after a short time. After boot most of the times it can be accessed (and in the device manager 2 sd storage controller can be found), but after a short while the sd card is gone (only one sd storage controller left). I allready followed shluej advice although both sd card controler did not show a exclamation mark. Still no difference. userHeadPic XsrX
2016-06-15 05:01:45 Moin Moin,
Go to the device manager
Under storage controllers you see a sad storage with a !
Use right mouse key and choose "update driver software"
Than choose browse my computer for driver software"
Choose "let me pic from list of..."
Took the SD Storage class controller from the window and press next
That's all...
userHeadPic schluej
2016-06-14 01:31:35
MarkF wrote:I am unable to use any MicroSD cards in my LP, Windows makes the little chime when a card is inserted but then nothing. I have looked in the device manager and there is 2 "SD Storage Class Controller", one with a yellow exclamation mark which are both under storage controllers.
Any ideas?
Did you reinstall the LP? Looks like your sd controller driver is not properly installed.
userHeadPic R2D2C3PO
2016-06-11 23:33:06 My SD slot messes up my card. It is the secon time nearly data is lost and some folders are duplicated in random spots. userHeadPic cmoetzing
2016-06-11 22:21:25 I have the same Issue. I've tried multiple cards with same result.
WHATS THE DEAL?
userHeadPic leatherlips