Technical Discussion

Experiencing GPIO Configuration Issues with LattePanda Alpha

userHead Ana_Grace 2023-09-08 20:46:54 230 Views2 Replies

I'm currently working on a project that involves interfacing sensors through the GPIO pins on my LattePanda Alpha board. I've hit a bit of a roadblock and could really use some guidance from those who've encountered similar challenges.I'm using Python to interact with the GPIO pins. I've checked the pinout diagram and consulted the LattePanda Alpha documentation, but I'm still having trouble getting the pins configured properly. I've tried various libraries like RPi.GPIO and gpiozero, but I'm not getting the expected results.Specifically, I'm attempting to set up three sensors (Temperature, Proximity, and Light) to run simultaneously and provide real-time data to my application.

I've cross-referenced my code with official documentation and community tutorials, but I'm missing something crucial. Has anyone here had success with a similar setup? Are there any nuances specific to the LattePanda Alpha that I might be overlooking?

For reference, I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 on my LattePanda Alpha, and I've ensured that all necessary drivers and packages are up-to-date.

I'm really eager to hear your insights and learn from your experiences. Any tips, code snippets, or general advice would be immensely appreciated!