LattePanda Alpha does not start anymore
I have been using an Alpha for years without any issues.
Last week I had to move it to another location. I did a shut down and unplugged it, a few hours later I plugged it back and it would not start.
The red light turns on and stays on directly and the blue light flashes time to time.
I have tried:
- Removing the plug, waiting a few hours, plugging it back in
- Changing the power adapter
- Removing any devices attached to it
- Removing and putting back the RTC clock
- Bypassing the switch and using the SW connectors to attempt to start
- Using the UPS hat from another lattepanda to see if that would work
But nothing helps and it currently remains in that state.
Anything else I can try to fix the issue or investigate ?