Post technical issues here.
- Discussion tone should be kept polite and focused on facts
- Vulgar language or flaming constitutes an instant ban
- Please note we cannot support PM requests for help
- Members are asked to post in English only so that posts can be well received and properly monitored
- You can find the RMA guide [here]
- Please check if your question has already been answered before opening a new thread. If it has not, please verify the following:
- Have you tried a hard reset?
- Are you using a 5V@2A+ power supply and a high quality USB cable?
- Have you tried powering the board through the CN2 headers?
- Have you tried a cooling solution such as a fan or heatsink?
- Have you tried reinstalling drivers?
- Have you tried reloading the operating system?
- Have you tried flashing the BIOS?
- Are you able to flash the BIOS at the hardware level?
If you have not found a solution, post a new issue. To speed up the process please let us know:
- Have you tried the solutions listed above?
- What board are you using? Standard (2GB RAM/32GB eMMC) or Enhanced (4GB RAM/64GB eMMC)?
- Have you tried any other solutions?
- How long have you had your board for?
- When did you first boot your board?
- Did it work ok before the issue occurred or has the issue always been there?
- Use images and videos to help us understand the issue where possible
If you are seeking RMA:
- Please open a new topic rather than hijacking someone else's thread
- Mark RMA posts with [DEFECTIVE] + <helpful description of issue>
. We can then approve/disapprove each request
- Completed RMA cases will be marked with [CLOSED]
You can find the RMA guide [here]
- If you manage to fix an issue, please share your solution for the good of the community. It could help someone else in future.
- If an issue is resolved the thread should be marked as [RESOLVED]
. We can then sticky the thread to help people in future.
What does troubleshooting support?
- Hardware queries
- Hardware issues that weren’t caused by you, e.g DOA board
- Windows 10 specific