LP Delta Bios freze

If you're having trouble with your LattePanda Alpha & Delta, here's the place to get help.
Forum rules
If you have not found a solution, post a new issue. To speed up the process please let us know:
- Have you tried the solutions listed above?
- What board are you using? Standard (2GB RAM/32GB eMMC) or Enhanced (4GB RAM/64GB eMMC)?
- Have you tried any other solutions?
- How long have you had your board for?
- When did you first boot your board?
- Did it work ok before the issue occurred or has the issue always been there?
- Use images and videos to help us understand the issue where possible

If you are seeking RMA:
- Please open a new topic rather than hijacking someone else's thread
- Mark RMA posts with [DEFECTIVE] + <helpful description of issue>. We can then approve/disapprove each request
- Completed RMA cases will be marked with [CLOSED]
You can find the RMA guide [here]

Resolved Issues
- If you manage to fix an issue, please share your solution for the good of the community. It could help someone else in future.
- If an issue is resolved the thread should be marked as [RESOLVED]. We can then sticky the thread to help people in future.
Post Reply
User avatar
thclfinn
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 am

Hello, i got a LP Delta after twoo days in windows 10 i restart the LP than i realized it wont boot anymore, if i try to get to bios
it wont work i see the startscreenn of bios but it instant freze after open

Someone know how i reset this bios ?

THanks!

User avatar
ccs_hello
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Please check your power supply arrangement first.

User avatar
thclfinn
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:34 pm

ccs_hello wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:32 pm
Please check your power supply arrangement first.
thanks for your answer i use the original powersupply and i try to use 12v from another but both end at the same...

User avatar
ccs_hello
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Can you try booting up from a Linux "Live USB thumb drive" instead?
Sorry have to go through multiple aspects to find out the culprit...

User avatar
thclfinn
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:55 pm

ccs_hello wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 pm
Can you try booting up from a Linux "Live USB thumb drive" instead?
Sorry have to go through multiple aspects to find out the culprit...
I cant change the boot settings
bios always try to boot windows

User avatar
ccs_hello
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 am

If want to reset BIOS settings to factory default, one possible way (not always work) is "remove RTC battery" trick.
See this thread: https://www.lattepanda.com/topic-f20t18566.html
It may or may not work on LP Delta, but does not hurt to try it...

User avatar
thclfinn
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:01 am

ccs_hello wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 am
If want to reset BIOS settings to factory default, one possible way (not always work) is "remove RTC battery" trick.
See this thread: https://www.lattepanda.com/topic-f20t18566.html
It may or may not work on LP Delta, but does not hurt to try it...
Hello, i try it twice but it wont work for me, that changes nothink sadly hehe

but really thanks for your help

Post Reply