Page 3 of 6

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 am
by Pit2002
Thats right, but you cannot choose USB as boot device.
We need a iso for a new installation of win10 additionally.

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 am
by avaccaro
Hi,
Same problem here: I tested multiple power supply, all rated above 2A but I only get the LattePanda flashing (red and blue) and then after pressing the power button blue LED again but nothing on the display.

Is there something more than what described in the Docs section of your website that can be done? Are there requirements for the display or for connected peripherals to be satisfied?

Thanks

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 pm
by g0su
Any1 with answer from "support"?

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:26 pm
by LattePanda
g0su wrote:Any1 with answer from "support"?
Sure! Thanks for your suggestion. We're working on it and will share the official iso file in these two days. Also will provide a simple guide for re-install the system a little bit later. :twisted:

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:27 pm
by klaxxon
Anyone else stuck with the blue heartbeat still? Have tried a variety of 2+ amp power supplies, cables (usb and HDMI) with nothing more than the blue heartbeat with the power button press.

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:05 pm
by thehobnob
klaxxon wrote:Anyone else stuck with the blue heartbeat still? Have tried a variety of 2+ amp power supplies, cables (usb and HDMI) with nothing more than the blue heartbeat with the power button press.
Yup, still happening here :( I've tried a 2.1A and a 3A power supply, two different HDMI cables, and two different TVs, same result!

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:40 pm
by g0su
lattepanda wrote:
g0su wrote:Any1 with answer from "support"?
Sure! Thanks for your suggestion. We're working on it and will share the official iso file in these two days. Also will provide a simple guide for re-install the system a little bit later. :twisted:
Perfect!

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:23 pm
by Retroid
Fingers crossed. I'd love to fiddle with my Panda - I've had plans for it since before I knew it existed ;)

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:48 pm
by g0su
Retroid wrote:Fingers crossed. I'd love to fiddle with my Panda - I've had plans for it since before I knew it existed ;)
Me 2 :D

Re: Initial startup failing

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:25 pm
by MadStyle1911
Glad to see ISO will be going up soon.. For some odd reason my install bricked. I ended up reinstalling WIN 10 from USB but does not have any of the audio and wifi drivers for it.